Friday, May 13, 2005

When packages arrive

I get so freakin' excited when packages come in the mail. I got two in the past week.

The first one was a table with three boxes under it for toys. I put it together and put it in Alyssa's room. It is so cute the boxes have heart shapes for the handles and pastel flowers on the front. Very girlie and very cute!! This was on backorder for months and it finally came, I am too excited.

But that wasn't all, a couple days later another package came. It was Alyssa's book order that I had gotten for her. We have a whole new selection of books to read! I love reading books to Alyssa. It is our time to relax and bond.

What a great week this has been! (And how sad is it that I am overly excited for a toy box and some books).

4 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Me said...

I can't wait until I get to start reading to Gracie. I know I can now, but it's not like she understands what I'm saying :) I've already gone bonkers on books for her too!! She has quite the collection and she's only 3 mos. old!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

I know the feeling...everytime the UPS truck pulls in our cul-de-sac I'm hoping he has something for me! I cannot wait to start reading to Tristyn either. I've already started a list of all of the books I want to buy for her!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I know what you mean!!! I got my new breastpump yesterday via DHL delivery van and it felt like Christmas!!!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Kether said...

Man do I love the UPS guy! I ebay just so the packages keep coming! =)
Its really hard like after your wedding or the birth of a baby and the packages and cards stop coming. I go through withdrawl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home