Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Garage Sale

This weekend I will be having my first garage sale ever. Well, it is going to be joined with my mom at my mom's house. But, it is the first one that I have ever brought my stuff to sell. When I was loading my truck today I realized that I had a lot more stuff to sell than I thought. I really hope that I make a few bucks on this stuff. This will be part of our spending money when we take our trip to Georgia. Yay!!

Plus, I don't want to have to bring any of this stuff home!!

Yeah, and it is less than one month until Alyssa flies in an airplane for the first time. Does anyone have any advice for flying with a one year old? How about popping ears? Would a binky work good for that?

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooo, I LOVE garage sales. Never, ever bring anything home. Everything that doesn't sell should go straight to Goodwill or other charitable organization.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home