Saturday, May 21, 2005

Miscellaneous Thoughts

Garage Sale - Day 1: I have sunburn on my face and arms. I sat outside from the hours of 9-4. I only made $12.00!!! I sure hope today is a better day!! I am sure my mom made a little more than me, but not a whole lot. I am really hoping that today being Saturday, more people will be out. I have to admit, I am scamming out today. I went to Jazzercise already this morning and now I have to get ready for a bridal shower that I was invited to.

My 101 list: Check out the list of 101 Things About Me!!!

Christina: I am dying to hear an update!!! Just so you know, I am thinking about you everyday! And I am really wondering why the nurses won't let you on the laptop. I mean, come on, it is like the phone these days. This is how most of the world communicates!!!

Thanks: Thanks to everyone who is reading my blog! I love that everyone likes to read about me and Alyssa and our life. Every comment is truley appreciated, so keep 'em coming!!

With that said, I better go get ready for the shower, and stop back in on the garage sale to see how everything is going!!

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I hope yesterday's sale went better and you mad lots of mula!!!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hope the sale went better yesterday!
I am also dying to hear about Little Miss I'm in the Hospital being bored with No Laptop! I hope everything's okay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home