Sunday, May 06, 2007

My birthday

Last Thursday was my birthday. My first 29th birthday.

It really wasn't all that exciting. I had a PT appt for Morgan in the morning. Then I went to work for 5 hours, where a girl in my office bought me cookies. Ordered take away from Outback, came home, ate. Then my dad and my in-laws came over and we had cake. Gary had got me a happy birthday precious moment and a gift card to get my hair and nails done.

Today we are having our best friends over and my sister and her boyfriend over for a cookout. Nothing too big.

Speaking of my sister and best friend. They both get to find out the sex of their babies this week!! I can't even believe that it is time for that already. Their pregnancies are flying by. We started to discuss my sisters baby shower and we've set the date for August 5th. And I'm going to throw my best friend a little diaper shower in the beginning of July. I figured she's going to need all the extra diapers she can get with two babies on the way! This summer seems like it is totally planned out for me and it really hasn't even begun.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home