Saturday, May 12, 2007

Avon calling

So, I'm taking a plunge and have decided to sell Avon and Mark products. I really hope it works out because the extra money would be awesome for us!!

I'm truly excited and I've passed out a bunch of books. I've been organizing everything and trying to review the booklets to learn more about their products. I should be registered as a consultant by Monday and I can start taking online tutorials to learn even more about makeup and skincare and all that jazz. So, wish me luck on my newest venture.

My sister found out she is having a baby girl!! I'm really excited for her. I thought for sure she'd be the one to have a boy, but it's apparent that our family doesn't make boys. (Even though I know the sex is determined by the male, it's funny how my mom had 3 girls, I have 2 girls and now my sister has 1 girl on the way). She had a name picked out already...Lillian Rose. And she'd like her to be called "Lilly". I already bought her a cute little outfit. I can't resist. I love baby clothes and for my niece, I'd buy the world.

My best friend found out she is having two boys!! I guessed right with her. For some reason she had no morning sickness and everything seemed so laid back that I thought it had to be boys. My girls always made me so sick and when she was pregnant with her daughter, she was sick too. This time nothing...so I figured it had to be boys. So, her family will have 3 princes and one princess. Her daughter will be one very protected little girl!!

Well, I'm off to bed. I've come down with a small cold and a huge headache and I need to get off of this computer and get some rest.

I hope all you Mom's out there have a wonderful Mommy's Day!! We have no plans so far, but I'm sure we will be visiting both of our moms sometime throughout the day.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Choppzs said...

I LOVE Avon!! I just bought some a couple months ago online. I don't know many people around here, so I didn't go to any reps. Good Luck!

I was the opposite with pregnancies. My girl didn't get me sick allot, but the boys were horrible! lol I think with the next one I'll be able to determine the sex just by how sick I get! lol

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Choppzs said...

OH and at 1 point I had Lillian picked out too. I love that name!!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Me said...

Sissy got me stuck on Avon too. In fact, I just ordered some. Had I read this earlier, I could have put you in for my rep :( Oh well..I'll have to remember for next time :)

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Ju said...

Man all this baby fever. I guess that's a sign for me to start on my second!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Rose is an awesome middle name. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home