Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I still feel like shit

I keep thinking that I did the wrong thing taking Noah back to the humane society.

There are so many things I already miss about him.

*Every night he would meow when it was time to be fed. I always thought it was annoying. Last night I missed it a lot. I actually filled both dishes with food, because I didn't just want to only fill one.

*Every time I took a shower, he would wait for me to get out so he could rub against my legs.

*When I would eat a bowl of cereal, Noah would wait for me to finish so he could lick the milk out of my bowl.

*When I would give both cats a treat, I would shake their treats container. You could hear the THUMP of Noah jumping off of a bed upstairs and like an elephant he would run down the stairs. You would think he weighed a million pounds. I would always have to give Casper a treat first, because Noah would always steal Caspers. Today, I gave Casper a treat and I swear he was wondering where Noah was to steal it. It was sad to only give one treat away today.

*When I came home, Noah would greet me at the door. Even if it was just a look and then run away. He would always make sure it was someone who belonged here.

I think Casper is a little sad and lost without his buddy. I have been trying to give Casper some extra attention, to make him feel better. It is really strange without Noah here.

I really miss him. I can't believe that this is so hard.

6 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger lainielou said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger lainielou said...

You did the right thing with Noah. You can't have a kitty that bites Alyssa or pees on the furniture.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

You did the right thing. Funny how the right thing doesn't always feel so good.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just keep thinking about what a terrific home he's going to have with some nice old lady who doesn't have a baby to bite or to annoy him into peeing on the furniture.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Christina said...

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how you feel. But, I do think it will get easier.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Jewl said...

Hope you feel better soon. I know how hard it is to do something like that, give it time... you did what was best for your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home