Wednesday, July 11, 2007

If it weren't for Dora...

Alyssa wouldn't know how to count to ten in Spanish. I totally wish I could take credit for teaching her that, but it was the farthest thing from my mind.

And Morgan, finally walked with a push toy today!! The cart seemed to go faster than she was ready to, so it looked like she walked around with her bottom sticking out, but it was darn cute and she did really well moving the cart around too. We are on our way! I'm thinking within the next two months, I'll have a walker!!

I'm such a proud mama today!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Choppzs said...

Good for them!!! Counting to ten in spanish is hard, Dora is a good teacher! lol I am hoping baby boy walks soon too. He loves his walker and walks along all the furniture but refuses to step out on his own! What a bunch of terds! lol

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Me said...

Way to go girls!

Sissy hardly ever watches Dora, but whenever she sees her, she goes bonkers!!! Maybe she should watch it more just so she can learn how to count to 10 in Spanish. I'd rather watch Dora than Diego...that show bugs me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home