Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Because I'm sure you were dying to know

With all my sappy cat stories, I forgot to update on the garage sale.

The second day of the garage sale was a little better than the first. I made about $21.00 which brought my two day total $33.00. Yep, only $33.00. My mom made about $61.00.

We packed everything up and stored it in her shed. She suggested we try again in the beginning of August. Whatever, that is fine with me as long as nothing comes back to my house!!

After we packed everything up my mom says we should use the money we made for the rental van that we are going to get while in Georgia. So, I didn't even get to see a dime of it.

But that is OK, because now I don't have to take money out of my account for the rental van.

3 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Me said...

I guess $33 is better than nothing eh??? Better luck next time :)

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

I know the feeling. We had a charity garage sale for a neighbors son who has cerebal palsy and we only made 20 bucks. We even had lots of wonderful junk to sell! I cannot believe SOMEONE didn't want it! LOL!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I want to have a garage sale soon. I hope I make a little more than $33, but that's better than nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home