Thursday, July 26, 2007

I guess I'll just have to have another baby...

Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm and I'll get to see that baby walk.

Yeah, my baby girl walked this afternoon and I freakin' missed it. Second baby, second time missing the first steps. I'm a little pissed.

I think I'm pissed because both times I "could" have been home. The first time I was visiting a friend in the hospital after she had her baby. And this time, I had to run to my friends house to get some stuff for Avon.

I should of been home...damn Avon.

But on the happy, proud mama note, my baby girl took 6 unassisted steps for the first time today. Go, Morgan, Go!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Choppzs said...

Yah for Morgan!!!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Kether said...

omigosh! Yay Morgan!

Seriously, where does time go?

PS for a minute I thought you were pregnant. Had to re-read.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Me said...

Go Baby Girl!

Hey, just thought I'd let you know that I ordered some makeup today and put your name on it. Hopefully you're the only one w/ your name on the list.....cuz that's the one I used :) I couldn't really tell by the pic if it was you or not. And, bonus for me, I got cheaper shipping :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home