Thursday, February 10, 2005

Waste of Time

Last night I spent 20 minutes in front of this blank screen with a blank mind not knowing what to blog about. I closed the blogger and got ready for bed. I kept thinking to myself, how could I not have ANYTHING to write about.

So here I am back again, blank mind, all over again. I probably wouldn't even be trying to post if it weren't for my loyal reader, Christina. I just want to give you a shout-out (well, you may even be my only reader). And I thought about that too. It is so weird how you want so many people to read your blog. The blog you made for yourself, right? The blog you made to write all of your personal feelings and vents out on. But then it kinda makes you sad to think that there might be no one that reads your blog. Strange how that works.

But, I am OK with that. And Christina, I love you, for always being there to post comments for me. To re-assure me that I am not the only one reading my own blog.

So with that, I will continue with miscellaneous ramblings about my life. (Which will mostly consist of the topic -- Alyssa, because she is my life and that is what I shall write about).

Today, Alyssa once again threw a temper tantrum leaving the MILs house. Can she just rip my heart out and stomp on it?? But as soon as she wakes up from her nap, it will be all about me and her dad. So if she must crush my heart for a few minutes, so be it. She gets to come home with ME!

Work is giving out bonuses again -- Sad day for the part timers.

Alyssa is rolling all over the place. She tends to get herself stuck in corners and freaks out. She also got into some magazines the other day. I know by the look on her face she thought she was hot shit. The physical therapist is still so impressed with her progress. She estimates she will be crawling anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months (could that be any broader of a time frame??)

I am so scared to give Alyssa real food. The pediatrician said that she could eat anything that she can gum, including meatloaf and chicken. I am terrified to give her real chicken. I must be the strangest mom in the world. But right now she doesn't know any different. She just needs to get a few more teeth for me to feel a little better about it.

It is rounding Valentine's Day, and once again those delicious chocolate covered strawberries are being sold. Maybe if I am really good over the weekend......

It would also be great if Alyssa would say the word "mom". She probably says every other word except, mama! Dada, Baba, AAATTT, yaya. And she "talks" all day long. That would be the best present ever, for her to say mama!

Well, I think I wrote enough miscellaneous ramblings for a little while. Hopefully something great will happen for me to blog about soon!

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Jen said...

hey now! I read!!
Maybe not as frequently as I would like given the whole 'new baby' thing! hee hee!
You're blog is important! I promise!!! Keep on blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home