Friday, June 24, 2005

Such a klutz

When packing to come home, I didn't have the guard on my shaver. I know pretty stupid!! Well, I was trying to shove my shampoo into the compartment of my suitcase with one hand, shaver in another. The hand with the shampoo slipped and my hand got shaved. It bled like crazy. So, I will probably be left with that as a permanent souvenir from Georgia.

Then today, Alyssa and I were about to go to the pool. I went to take two bags to the car and when I was going out of the house, my ankle gave out and I landed on my knee. Thank god I didn't have Alyssa in my arms. I am left with a twisted swollen ankle and a very scrapped knee.

When is this clumsiness going to stop. I feel like a kid with all my scraps, bruises and bug bites.

I was going to post a picture of my knee, but I don't want to gross anyone out.

7 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Me said...

Omigoodness! Ouch!!! The thought of razors cutting any part of my body just gives me the heebie-jeebies! I hope it's all okay! Dont' worry about the clumsiness either! My 7-yr-old niece is clumsey and they deemed her "your aunt's niece"...IE, you're clumsy like your aunt...ME :) LOL.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Christina said...

i wanna see your knee...i'm weird like that.
well, looks like we now have even more in common. i'm a super klutz!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Dottie said...

OUCH! I have so done that reach into the bag razor thing...I'm hurting for you now!!! Hope your ankle feels better!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Kether said...

Oh! we're alike! I fall ALL OF THE TIME. I am the world's biggest klutz and can fall over while I'm STANDING STILL.
Makes you feel like such a kid to have skinned knees, doesn't it?

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

OUCH!

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I love the black & white photos of your litte girl. She is just too adorable!

And sorry about the razor thing... I have totally done that many times!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with Christina, I want to see the damage. I'm weird like that too! Congrats on site of the day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home