Friday, June 10, 2005

My future computer geek

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I would be so proud!! If she was (she could help me, the computer moron)!! Here is Alyssa "working" on the computer. I think she has a blog, but isn't telling me where it is at so that I don't read her personal thoughts...LOL!

She LOVES the computer. She is always trying to bang on the keyboard and if I am on it and she is awake, she will come over and push all of the buttons and make the computer do some very strange things.

I am constantly telling her "no", even though she doesn't listen. Of course she probably doesn't think she is doing anything wrong, since daddy will open up Microsoft word and let her have fun with banging on the keyboard.

4 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Our daughters must be kindred spirits. I totally could have written this post about little Miss You Know Who.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

How totally cute! How funny would it be to have a blog in the perspective of a child. That could be fun. I smell a project!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Me said...

Hiya Linda! That is too cute! Can't wait for Gracie to wanna bang on the keyboard :)

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Dottie said...

Lillianne and Alyssa should unite for a baby girl's blog! Lilli loves the keyboard, too! Alyssa is a doll! Good luck with your packing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home