Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sorry, I have been MIA

I know that I haven't written in a few days and I apologize! I actually tried a couple times to come on here and create a post and then I will sit there with a blank mind. It happens sometimes and I hate it!!

Everything is Ok. Alyssa is feeling better, but still has a little diarrhea. No fun there! I am starting to feel bad because I thought Alyssa was better, so I went to Jazzercise on Saturday morning while a friend of mine and her son watched Alyssa. Two days later, he was sick with the flu. He is 4 and the mom told me not to feel bad (at least he can make it to the toilet). But then today another friend called and said her 6 month old has diarrhea. She was over on Monday night. Hey, I didn't tell her to come over, she just did. Wow, leave it to me the bad mommy friend to take her sick kid around everyone else's healthy kids.

On another note, my FIL came over today to grind out the stump in our back yard! Yay, one step closer to us building our garage. I am very excited!

I feel like I have so much going on before I leave on vacation next week. I feel like I don't have enough time to accomplish anything. If only I didn't work...LOL! I shouldn't go to Jazzercise tonight, but I have to, especially since I won't be there all next week. Yesterday I went to Walmart and spent $123.00 on stuff for our trip. I bought a couple pair of cute cheap flip flops and some tank tops and tees. I also got Alyssa a couple summer-fun outfits and some travel gear. I am very nervous that I am going to forget things, especially stuff for Alyssa. I know there are stores in Georgia, but I hate the feeling of forgetting something.

Thanks for everyone's comments on my new header. Taylor did an awesome job and I just love coming to my own site to look at all those pictures of my baby!

Well, sorry for the miscellaneous babble. Just getting all of my thoughts out, but then again, that is what a blog is for, right?!?

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Christina said...

is it sad that I'm going to miss you while you're gone?
Have a blast. And I want every detail when you get back.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Jewl said...

Have a great time on your vacation. I love the new header too, looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home