Friday, June 03, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday

I have decided to play along with the SPF (stuff portrait friday) that Kristine has each week.

Here is my computer and desk:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is my small collection of something. I have started to collect Precious Moments, but don't have too many yet. Sorry about the flash on the glass in my curio cabinet.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, my favorite to show off is Alyssa's room:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

ya'all dusted and cleaned! There is no way everyone stuff is SO CLEAN.

I think I might need to pull out a sponge and start cleaning!!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger kimmyk said...

aww..what a sweet baby's room!

that desk is wayyyy too neat!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger kimmyk said...

Just saw you were a fellow buckeye....*waving*

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO impressed by how clean your desk and baby's room are!!!
My computer desk is stacked with papers, books, pictures, camera stuff, and anything else you can imagine ;)

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you have inspired me...I spend a good 2 hours last night cleaning off our computer desk and it looks much better. Thank you ;)

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Just to clarify...our house is a colonial (two levels) and all of the bedrooms are on the second level. So, that means we hardly ever play in Alyssa's room, which is how it could be kept so clean!

I am, however, a little OCD when it comes to clutter. Not a big fan of it, so I am usually always picking things up and putting them in their appropriate places.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home