Monday, May 30, 2005

Tag You're It

I am participating in a fun game from Melissa and here are the instructions:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the coolest book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

Of course, the closest book to me is What To Expect the Toddler Years.

And the 5th sentence on pg 123 is: An occasional victory will make up for the many "losses" your toddler endures each day. (The first sentence of this paragraph is that parents don't always have to win. I feel like I NEVER win...LOL. Of course this is reading from the 17th month, so maybe the battles get better...hmmmm).

Ok, I tag....Christina. Girl, I know your super busy (and probably exhausted), but take a second to do this fun game.

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Awww....glad you participated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home