Friday, July 01, 2005

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Beth for another fun game!

Three nicknames: Linny (which I hated), Blenda (in college) and Babe (only Gary calls me that)

Three things I like about myself: My eyes, my sarcastic sense of humor, and shit, how bad is it when you can't think of three things you like about yourself??

Three things that scare me: Losing anyone close to me, Spiders and my mom moving to Georgia.

Three everyday essentials: Caffeine, Alyssa laughing, kisses from Gary

Three favorite bands growing up: New Kids on the Block, Vanilla Ice and Color me Badd

2 truths and a lie: I have a great life with a great husband and daughter, I have lots of family and friends that I am close to, I love working...HA!

Three things I can't do without: Alyssa, Gary, my mom

Three things I certainly can live without: Rude people, work and laundry.

Three places I want to go on vacation: Another cruise, Disneyland with Alyssa (and any future kids), and Italy.

Three things I want to do before I die: Have more children, celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary, and get a garage (hint, hint, Gary).

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Christina said...

wait until Alyssa is about 5 or 6 before even thinking about Disneyland. Trust me. We took my sister when she was 4 and by the end of day two, we were considering leaving her there...LOL.
We're taking our girls in about 5 years...maybe (if we're still internet buddies) we could meet up!

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Me said...

Yay, you played...LOL. Great answers. I had to think hard for my three things I like about myself too :)

Have a great 4th and I'll see you when I get back from vaca!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home