Monday, June 02, 2008

I am still alive

And I need to get back into blogging. I've had several things going on in m life that has made it very difficult to get extra time to get into blogging. I don't even know if anyone even still reads me. I just added a thing to show me who is coming to my site to read.

I know several people have made their blogs private, and I may go in that direction also. If I do, I'll let you all know, so you can get invited if you'd still like to read.

My two baby girls keep me so incredibly busy these days. Morgan, is well, two. She's a strong willed, diva, princess, loud, demanding, creative, stinker of a two year old. No, really, she's cute and funny and so lovable and cuddly, but very much an instigator and keeps me on my toes.

Alyssa is now four and she is doing good. Her last day of school was last Thursday and she is so sad about it.

I'm back to work full time and have been since March. I'm not too happy about it and I'm missing raising my girls like crazy, but I'm doing what I have to do in my situation right now.

I'm not ready to get into the big details about everything, but just that life for me has turned upside down. There are a lot of things I'm not happy about, and there a lot of things I have no control over. (Which for me is a disaster in itself). I'm trying to live day by day and be the best mommy to my two princesses as possible! They are both my #1 priority and I live everyday for them!!

Hopefully I'll be back into blogging and re-acquainting myself with writing things out. I think I may be more comfortable if I know who is reading too!

3 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Kether said...

You're back!!

I'm looking forward to re-reading =)

Glad to hear the girls are well. Hope you are, too.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Me said...

Yay you're alive :D

If you go private let me know too :)

Sounds like you've been busy busy! I know the feeling!!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Kether said...

Ps if you go private... let me know

kfoisel@avc.edu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home