Thursday, June 02, 2005

Another Game

Ok, I am totally board out of my mind. I should be cleaning or something since my two sick babies are STILL sleeping. But, I am not and I have nothing to do, so here is another little fun game.

Copy the questions to your blog and fill them out. Tag a few people to do the same!

1. Blogger that you most want to meet in person? -- Christina -- You have been there with me since the beginning of my blogging days and for a long time you were my only reader and commenter (is that a word...LOL). I heart you and if you are EVER in Ohio, girl, give me a call!

2. Blogger who makes you laugh the most? -- Dooce -- She has a hilarious way of writing about life and what it is like to raise a little girl.

3. Blogger whose template(skin) is the coolest? -- Taylor -- I love the new heading with all the different pictures of your very cute daughter!

4. Blogger you can't wait to read a new entry from? -- I have to admit that I always go to Christina's site first. She is the one that had inspired me to start a blog and I love reading about all the great stories of Lexie and now Emmie!

Oh yeah, and three posts in one day, a major record for me!!!

And if you would like to be tagged, well you are IT! Let me know so I can come read your personal blogger preferences!

4 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

:::doing the happy dance::: Yay! I was mentioned! So fun! I will have to do this on my new blog ;)

Have a good evening!

(and for the record none of us mind if you post 3 times a day, everyday!)

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

Oh - just thought of something. Since you like my header I can try to make you one if you would like! Just let me know. My email is jnthome2000@yahoo.com

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yippee!!! My game is catching on! Hope the babies are better soon!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Me said...

I love all the games!!! I did it too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home