Thursday, June 02, 2005

Oh, I hope I don't get it.

So I made an awesome potato soup in the crock pot today with cheese, garlic biscuits to go with it. Finally Gary gets home from work and I put it on the table to eat and he says that his stomach doesn't feel so well. So, he took one bite and went to take a nap. Well, I ate it and it was awesome!!! Now I have to clean out that friggin' crock pot, not so awesome.

Alyssa still won't eat, not even crackers. She has been drinking her pedialyte pretty good, so I am happy about that. But, she threw up again after her morning nap (which turned into an afternoon nap - 3 1/2 hours, wow). She is also taking a nap again!

I am sooo praying I don't get this. I don't mind taking care of my two babies, but I really don't want to catch it.

Oh, but one good thing, Alyssa was soo cuddly this afternoon. She cuddled with me while I rocked her in the glider. It was an awesome bonding moment, even if she doesn't feel so well. I am glad that I was able to be here for her today. For those of you who don't know, Alyssa is a non-cuddly baby. She never liked to be cuddled or would put her head on my shoulder if she was tired. Alyssa is VERY independent!!

2 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

I hope you don't get sick either! That would be horrible. The potato soup sounds awesome. Maybe you could post the recipe? Mmmmm....YUM!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Jewl said...

Em isn't a cuddler either so I soak it up too when I can get it! Hope everyone is feeling better soon. Send me some soup, it sounds yummy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home