Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Guess What?!?!

I'm pregnant!

I can't believe it. Aunt Flo didn't come to visit today (which I am like clockwork), so I bought a test. It read PREGNANT.

I am very shocked and very nervous right now. I was when I first got pregnant with Alyssa too. I over analyze everything and that is exactly what I am doing right now.

I am a little relieved though too. It was stressing me out every month to know when I ovulate and to have to analyze why this is not the right time to conceive. It was nice that it happened when I wasn't thinking about that. It was a surprise and it was nice.

I originally wanted to do something really fun for Gary to tell him the good news. Like I wanted to buy a big sis T-Shirt and have Alyssa wear it and for him to see it and get excited. But, I couldn't do that. Tonight I told him that I wanted to get a test. I was too anxious to wait to take a test tomorrow and Alyssa was already sleeping, so I had to tell him. I still might do something fun for the grandparents to figure it out.

So, according to my week by week pregnancy book, I should be due about March 22, 2006. (7 days before Alyssa turns 2).

Well, lets take a deep breath and take my blogging entries to a whole other level!!

15 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited for you too. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about this pregnancy. It might make me decide if I'm ever going to go down that road again.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger lainielou said...

Congrats, Linda! Congrats to Gary and Alyssa too!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Christina said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!I was shocked (why I don't know) when I read your post! My mouth actually fell open and I did a little happy dance for you!
Here's to nine wonderful, healthy and happy nine months.
Hip Hip Horray!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so awesome!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YAY Linda!! I'm glad you're excited about the thought of a new addition!

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Linda!! I'm sooo excited for you :D

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Me said...

I did the same thing Christina did. I was like "oh wow, that is so great" and I just got this big smile on my face.

Congratulations and I look forward to reading all about it!!

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Dottie said...

AWESOME! Congratulations Linda to you, Gary and Big Sister Alyssa! I still remember that excitement of having to get the test NOW! LOL
Congrats and I look forward to reading all about your upcoming adventures.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger momma of 2 said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Woooo HOOOO!!!! Sending you lots of prayers for a healthy happy 9 months!!! So excited for you!!!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Kether said...

wooooooooohooooooo!!!!

I'm so happy for you!! so, so, so happy for you.

THis post shocked me. I dunno why. You said you were stopping b/c

I'm hoping to join you in a few months...it'd be fun to be pregnant "together"

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Jewl said...

WOW!!! Congrats chicky!!! I am soooo happy for you! Hope you have a wonderful happy, healthy pregnancy!!! YEAH!!!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Choppzs said...

Congratulations!!! Very exciting news!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Jen said...

WOW!!!
That's wonderful news~CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home